Have you been dreaming about that perfect wedding since even before the “big question” was popped? And since that day, do you feel even a little bit overwhelmed with all the details and responsibility it takes to plan your dream day yourself? A professional wedding planner can help make the day you’ll always remember a wonderful experience and take the stress out of planning all those little details.
Wedding planners are the bride’s right hand down to every detail in the ceremony and reception. She or he can be there the moment you have chosen your venue (or even help you make that choice) right down to the moment the last guest leaves the reception. The bride has the choice to give as much or as little responsibility to the planner as she desires.
But how do you know if you should hire a wedding planner? Here are six reasons to hire the perfect wedding planner:
1. The first and probably most important goal of a wedding planner is to relieve as much stress for the bride as possible while still making her feel in control of the event.
2. If you are planning on a budget, your wedding planner will be sensitive and also be capable to balance the expenses. A good planner will help you prioritize what needs more or less monetary attention. And, statistics have shown that many weddings go over budget without the help of a wedding planner. Your wedding planner can help you stick to your budget, help you find vendors within your budget and other special deals you would otherwise not be able to get.
3. A wedding planner will have the creativity to both encourage and execute your unique ideas. This is your wedding. You know what will make it memorable, and the right wedding planner should help make those dreams come true. However, these professionals know what is and is not acceptable for a wedding ceremony. A good wedding planner will be there to coordinate the entire event from beginning to end. This includes working with all the vendors, overseeing that each person stays on time and on task.
4. If the ceremony is planned at a destination other than where the couple lives, a planner in that area will be familiar with locale and will know the best vendors for that area.
5. The right planner can narrow down choices in a certain category, finding those that reflect your taste and interests. Instead of thousands of invitations, a wedding planner will weed out the obviously unsatisfactory ones and let you choose from the those closest to your style.
6. Finally, wedding planners know the important questions everyone else forgets to ask. It is the wedding planner’s job to leave no corner untouched.
Once your perfect wedding planner is hired, relax and know your big day is in good hands.
Read more tips for planning your perfect wedding here.
And remember EdenFlorist.com for all your wedding floral needs!