The 3rd Monday in July is recognized annually as Get Out of the Doghouse Day®.
At Eden Florist we think every day should be reason to STAY out of the Doghouse. So we have compiled this list of 10 ways to keep you in the good graces of your significant other. If you get in the doghouse, we can help with flowers (however, keep in mind they only work when you send them right away and your mate has a forgiving heart).
10. Always remember, a closed mouth gathers no foot.
9. When your significant other says he/she’s upset, never answer with “You’re overreacting.”
8. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
7. During a disagreement, never nod and start looking at your watch.
6. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
5. If someone has to get the “last word,” let it be the other person.
4. Follow the Platinum Rule – Treat your significant other the way they want you to treat them, only better.
3. Say “I Love You” on a regular basis.
2. Always remember birthdays, anniversaries, valentine’s day, and other significant dates.
1. Send flowers for no special occasion.
Get Out of the Doghouse Day® is a Registered Trademark of Heidi Richards Mooney. Permission is granted to use as long as a link to www.EdenFlorist.com is included.
If you’d like to take our current Doghouse Survey (and receive $10 off your next order) click here: http://tulipstalk.com/DoghouseSurvey.pdf. 5 lucky people will win a dozen roses and 10 will win an autographed copy of Romance on a Budget ~ 199 Cheap Thrills, Romantic Antics and Love-Changing Experiences.